DfE Guidance on Remote Education: Summary of Key Points:
Remote education, where needed, is high quality and aligns as closely as possible within - school provision: schools and other settings continue to build their capability to educate pupils remotely, where this is needed.
A summary of our Remote Learning Offer:
· At Ellingham, we are committed to ensuring that our remote learning offers a broad and balanced curriculum and gives children the opportunity to engage daily with their teachers.
· Lack of technology should not be a barrier to learning. Please get in touch to let us know how we can help.
· We use Google Classroom as our platform for Remote Learning.
· Please log in to your class page to ensure you are accessing your learning. If you need support with this, please contact the school office email@example.com
Our remote learning curriculum mirrors what would be taught if all children were in school. Please look at your weekly timetable on Google Classroom.
· At least one live lesson and one live catch up session is available daily and all other lessons will be shared via google classroom.
· One live PE session will shared weekly.
· All children, whether at home or in school will be able to access our weekly assemblies.
Please see Remote Learning Policy below.
Please see documents below for further information: