Ages 3 and 4 years
All children are eligible for 15 hours a week of free nursery education starting from the term after their third birthday. This is part of the Government's early education funding scheme, also known as the Early Education Entitlement.
Full admission information on when and how to apply can be found at www.kingston.gov.uk under Education, schools and nurseries.
Children who turn three between:
- 1 April and 31 August are eligible from the autumn term starting in September
- 1 September and 31 December are eligible from the spring term starting in January
- 1 January and 31 March are eligible from the summer term starting in April
To apply, please contact the school office for information or complete the relevant form below.
2 year olds
To be eligible you must be receiving one of the following:
- income support
- income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- the guarantee element of Pension Credit
- support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income of less than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit and earning less than £16,190
Also eligible are children:
- who are looked after by the local authority (subject to care orders or in foster care) and children that have left care through special guardianship, an adoption or residence order are also eligible.
- have a current statement of Special Educational Needs (SEN) or an Education, Health and Care Plan
- who receive Disability Living Allowance
You can apply by completing an online application at www.kingston.gov.uk